The Best Deals in Los Angeles! Reserve NOW for Lowest Rates!
PLUSH has exclusively negotiated some of the LOWEST RATES around the exhibition area just for our attendees. Room block dates: 6/6/2013 – 6/9/2013.
HYATT REGENCY CENTURY PLAZA – USD $199 per night
2025 Avenue of the Stars, Los Angeles, CA 90067
(To reserve by phone, call 888.421.1442 and mention PLUSH for the discounted rate.)
We highly recommend our guests to consider staying at our host hotel – Hyatt Regency Century Plaza for a mulititude of reasons, including the following perks listed below.
– First 100 rooms booked will be entered to win HUGE raffle prizes, including Upscale Fine-Dining Experiences for Two, Tickets to Local Shows and Attractions, Helicopter Tours over Los Angeles, Family Fun Packages, and more. (details to follow)
– Complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms
– Business centers throughout the hotel
– Starbucks, Breeze Restaurant, X Bar and Lobby Court/Patio & Pool
– Bring the entire family to this kid-friendly hotel and make a family vacation out of PLUSH. Upon check-in, kids will receive a FREE bracelet with charms that they can redeem for its corresponding item. Some examples are water, ice cream, popsicles, a hamburger and much more completely FREE!
LOCAL ACTIVITIES & ATTRACTIONS around Hyatt Regency Century Plaza
- Westfield Century City Shopping Center – 1 Block (Bloomingdales & Macy’s anchor stores)
- Century City 14 Theaters – 1 Block
- Rodeo Drive & Beverly Hills – 1 Mile
- Fox Studios (Sightseeing Tours) – 1 Mile
- UCLA/Westwood – 3 Miles
- Santa Monica Pier & Beach – 5 Miles
- Sony Studios (Sightseeing Tours) – 5 Miles
- J. Paul Getty Museum – 5 miles
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art/La Brea Tar Pits – 6 Miles
- Hollywood Walk of Fame (Sightseeing) – 6 Miles
- Venice Beach / Boardwalk – 7 Miles
- Staples Center – 10 Miles
- Hollywood Park Race Track – 12 Miles
- Ahmanson Theatre – 12 Miles
- Greek Theatre – 13 Miles
- Griffith Park & Observatory – 13 Miles
- Universal Studios (Sightseeing Tours) – 15 Miles